terça-feira, 3 de março de 2009

Oscar Peterson

Fly Me To The Moon
Tracks:
1. At Long Last Love - Oscar Peterson, Porter, Cole
2. I Loves You, Porgy - Oscar Peterson, Gershwin, George
3. Greensleeves - Oscar Peterson, Traditional
4. Fly Me to the Moon - Oscar Peterson, Howard, Bart
5. If I Should Lose You - Oscar Peterson, Rainger, Ralph
6. I Didn't Know What Time It Was - Oscar Peterson, Hart, Lorenz
7. When I Fall in Love - Oscar Peterson, Heyman, Edward
8. A Time for Love - Oscar Peterson, Webster, Paul Franc
9. Smile - Oscar Peterson, Chaplin, Charles
10. Once Upon a Summertime - Oscar Peterson, Marnay, Eddy
11. All the Things You Are - Oscar Peterson, Kern, Jerome
12. Someday My Prince Will Come - Oscar Peterson, Morey, Larry
13. It Never Entered My Mind - Oscar Peterson, Rodgers, Richard

Download


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário